|Women & Finance Workshop CANCELLED|
Event Type: Senior Program|
Age Group(s): Fifty-Five Years Old and above
Start Time: 6:00 PM
End Time: 7:15 PM
Learn simple ways women between the ages of 55 and 79 can tackle 7 financial risks facing them. Program Description:
1. Strategies for unmarried women to maximize their Social Security
2. Why many women buy traditional long-term care insurance when they don't have to
3. How you can plan for a more reliable income stream in retirement
4. ways to reduce taxes in retirement and how to plan for it
5. Why inflation may impact you more than men in retirement and how to plan for it.
6. Why removing emotion from the investing equation may produce better long-term results . . . and one simple way to do it.
7. How to begin to answer the question, "Am I going to be financially OK?
Registration is suggested.
Location: McMillan B
Registration Ends: 5/2/2017 at 1:00 PM
Contact: Donna Bissonnette
Contact Number: 317-839-6602 x 2118
Presenter: Stephanie Wagers from Strong Financial Services
We're sorry. The registration deadline was 5/2/2017 at 1:00 PM.